5 Different Types Of Oxidised Jewellery To Upgrade Your Collection With
Vidya Balan loves them, Dia Mirza is often seen wearing them, Kareena Kapoor has rocked them with her ethnic and Indo-western looks, Shilpa Shetty as well seems to be styling these with her sarees. What is it that’s making all the beautiful ladies and divas falling in love with it? It is the mighty yet stunning looking Oxidised Jewellery.
The market is flooded with so many Oxidised Jewellery versions that are making girls go gaga over them. More so, Hollywood artists such as Selena Gomez, Paris Hilton, Salma Hayak and many others have also been seen wearing Oxidised jewellery with their denims, dresses, pants, and so on. There are surreal patterns, sizes, designs, and makes in Oxidised jewellery, making it so versatile and suitable for all tastes. Consider these 5 very unique and different types of Oxidised Jewellery the next time you add jewellery to your shopping cart because there’s no way you’ll regret it.
1. Statement Earrings – Oxidised earrings are the epitome of grace and ethnic beauty. These earrings can be Jhumkis, Chandbali style, drop earrings or even ear cuffs. Some of the oxidised earrings have tassels at the bottom and even colourful beads and crystals embedded in the design. This is a very earthy, tribal style of wearing earrings that’ll help you make a statement wherever you go wearing them.
2. Chunky Necklace – A choker or a collar necklace, oxidised necklaces is just the accessory to add to that new dress you’ve bought. Some oxidised choker necklaces have stunning crafts over them. The other longer oxidised necklaces with bold pendants are for those of you who feel empowered, confident and strong. Rani Haars have also gotten in this arena, transitioning from gold to oxidised style.
3. Chic Finger Rings – If a woman says she doesn’t love rings, she is probably lying! Rings are an eternal love of every woman. Oxidised finger rings are also bold in many ways. Sleek oxidised rings are also something to try as you can wear a stack of those over each other, lending a very artsy vibe to the hands and fingers. To make the oxidised rings more creative, often contrasting coloured beads and crystals are used. Turquoise, pearls, yellow beads, corals are much liked in them.
4. Nose Ring – If you have a nose piercing, silver oxidised nose ring is most definitely a must-have. The oxidised nose rings come in interesting shapes and designs. Off late, more contemporary designs such as motifs of Sun, fruits, symbols, godly signs, flowers and leaves have been much in demand. For non-pierced noses, clip-on oxidised nose rings are also available. Just wear these, add a little kohl to your eyes, and that’s when you are ready to create a style moment of your own.
5. Oxidised Anklets – Boho style, Indie style, ethnic style, are all common because of anklets being worn by women. Oxidised anklets in different widths and designs are just the way to create some fashion moments at work, college or events. Whether it is a single string or multiple strings with tiny ghungroos all over, Oxidised anklets are pure love.