Bridal Head to Toe Accessory Checklist for All the Occasions
Wedding planning is no joke as there are countless things to do. Brides have an immense pressure with regards to the essential things they must first add on their list that is going to be a part of their bridal trousseau box. Despite taking all the care and paying attention to the preps, there are certain elements that might be overlooked. For brides, wedding fashion is crucial and we are here to help you out so you can have your head to toe accessories game on point. Here’s the ultimate bridal accessories checklist that’ll make your job easier.
The Engagement Ceremony
– Beginning from the head, embellished hairpins or clips is really important for beautifying the hairstyle cfor any bride.
– Dainty yet statement earrings are perfect for an engagement ceremony so that the look doesn’t overpower your special look for the big day, your Wedding!
– A single chain diamond necklace with a one-drop pendant perfectly adds a hint of gorgeousness needed for the engagement look.
– Hand jewellery accessories apart from a statement ring, such as a charmed bracelet is a must to complete a good engagement look.
– A classic pair of heels that are comfortable and shiny is essential to be added in your trousseau box. Simple pumps or stilettos look amazing.
The Mehendi Ceremony
– Floral mathapatti or maang tikka, which could be like a crown design, is essential.
– Floral earrings with gota work look stunning for the fun event of Mehendi.
– Choker necklace in similar floral and gota design to compliment your outfit will do great help to you.
– For arms and hands, matching floral bracelets, armlets and haathphools with rings plus a similar design of the waistband will make your look cute and colourful.
– Floral anklets with toe rings will bring the look together.
– Kolhapuri chappals with floral straps are just the comfy footwear you’d need to make it through all the dancing on your Mehendi day.
The Sangeet Ceremony
– Try keeping a statement passa jewellery to go along with your ethnic lehenga or contemporary gown.
– Pearls and crystals dangling earrings will make you look stunning on your sangeet event.
– Pearls and crystals choker necklace can work with ethnic or gown look, both!
– A cocktail ring in pearls and diamonds and similar-looking clutch bracelet to adorn the hands and wrist are perfect.
– Wedge heels with stones encrusted straps will again work on any look for the event.
The Wedding Ceremony
– Matha Patti or maang tikka with a jhoomer pasa is perfect for the big day.
– Bridal bun pins and brooches are a must.
– A statement nath for all the drama.
– Chandelier earrings with chains to be pinned into the hair.
– One small chain and one long chain necklace with choker being optional. To make the look more dramatic, a chunky pendant can be there on the long chain.
– Loads of bangles and rings for the hands and armlets are a must for that queen look.
– Kaleere for North Indian or Armlets for the South Indian brides.
– Waistband in fabric or gold finish chain to make a stunning figure and silhouette.
– Heavy payal is a must.
– Heavily embellished juttis or wedges as per your comfort.
The Reception Ceremony
– Rhinestone hairpin for the reception look.
– Similar style necklace, earrings and bangles in rhinestones or emerald and rubies encrusted jewellery.
– A solitaire ring for the index finger to add that extraness to the look.
– A sultry yet comfortable bridal peep-toe heels to rock the stage while dancing.