Filmfare Awards 2020’s Top 5 Jewellery Looks To Be Inspired By
One of the pivotal events which Bollywood holds every year is the Filmfare Awards. It is a dazzling set of event where all the celebrities put their best foot forward in the game of fashion, styling and accessorizing. The star-studded night brought all the divas in their most glam avatars and there’s no denying that none of them shied away from gracing the red carpet in their most enigmatic jewellery looks. Where some actresses may have given a miss to their baubles, most of them put on some stunning jewellery pieces with their outfits to complete their ravishing looks to inspire the world. Although different kinds of accessories were worn, yet, there were some which stood out and are mentioned down below to inspire each one in their own way.
1. Tassel Earrings – One of the most glorious earrings styles is that of tassels. These look vivacious and add an oomph factor to anyone’s outfit. For Filmfare Awards night, divas such as Madhuri Dixit Nene, Tapsee Pannu, Vaani Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Tara Sutaria, to name a few, chose the alluring Tassel earrings of their own sorts. Whether it was a gown or a saree, Tassel earrings definitely were the stars everyone had their eyes on.
2. Drop Earrings – Urvashi Rautela, Radhika Apte were some of the actresses to don lovely drop earrings with their equally lovely gowns. The crystals and diamonds in their drop earrings definitely completed their special look for the awards night. Drop earrings are one of the most versatile jewellery pieces which are also a must-have for any jewellery lover.
3. Studs – Stud earrings are another evergreen choice of jewellery made by Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sanya Malhotra and a few others on the awards night red carpet. Their diamonds on the ears were definitely something to be inspired by for any jewellery collector.
4. Silver Jewellery – Beautiful Vidya Balan stood out for opting and wearing her oxidised jewellery paired with her dress for the occasion. Vidya’s choice to go antique with her jewellery look was definitely inspiring as silver jewellery adds a rustic charm to the overall look of a woman.
5. Diamond Necklace – Tahira Kashyap, Madhuri Dixit and a few others chose to bedazzle everyone with their diamond necklace and they definitely made a mark. This is yet another inspiring jewellery option for all from the Filmfare Awards shows this season.
Besides these top jewellery ideas, ear cuffs, wrist bracelets and statement finger rings on the actresses from Bollywood were also some styles of jewellery much seen, which most definitely were absolutely inspiring due to the exclusive and exquisite designs. Designer dresses and designer jewellery on beautiful divas was a combination that brought joy and pleasure to all the onlookers. Don’t forget to add these inspiring jewellery ideas in that baubles box of yours as these are fit for any kind of grand celebration and an event like this awards show.