How to Choose Perfect Bridal Jewellery This Wedding Season
Wedding happens once in lifetime, it is the special day every girl dreams of from her childhood. She wonders of looking out of the world on her royal wedding and is particular about her costumes, makeup & jewellery of wedding. Jewellery plays very important role to complete a bridal look.
Once the wedding costumes is finalize it is easy to choose the best suitable jewellery that will complete your bridal appearance. While selecting your wedding jewellery you should first consider the design, color & pattern of your costumes.
There are many types of bridal set that can be worn by bride on her wedding day, here are top 5 types of wedding bridal set:-
- Gold Bridal Set:- Wearing gold jewellery on wedding is very common in Indian tradition. Jewellery plays a very important role to complete a bridal appearance. The benefits of wearing gold jewellery is that, it will go well with any type of bridal costumes.
- Antique Bridal Set:- Traditional or antique bridal set is in much more trend now a days. While choosing an antique bridal set, you should keep in mind that it matches the design & finish of your bridal costumes. This type of jewellery will be a best substitute for gold jewellery to be worn on wedding day. If you’re bridal costume has little golden matte finish or golden embroidery work then antique golden jewellery will be a perfect pick to complete your bridal look.
- Kundan Bridal Set:- Kundan or jadau jewellery is very much famous in Rajasthan but now, the craze to wear a Kundan jewellery is widespread all over the India. Even Salman’s sister Arpita have choosen the Kundan jewellery as her wedding jewellery & was looking awesome in that. Kundan encrusted jewellery will go well with designer bridal costume. There is a wide range in Kundan jewellery, each complimenting the color, design & work of costumes.
- American Diamond Bridal Set:- The luster & shine of diamond makes women crazy about it. American diamond bridal set can be worn on wedding day if your bridal costume has stunning stone work on it. Even this type of set makes a sense to be worn on evening wedding ceremony to get the attention of everyone.
- Pearl bridal set:- Pearls jewellery defines the royalness & it is famous since ancient times. In Maharashtrian wedding, most of the brides choose to wear pearl set as it goes well with ‘Paithani’ sarees & also compliment ‘Shaloos’. It is perfect to be worn with traditional costumes on some festive occasion.
Now choose the best suitable wedding set & complete your bridal look.
Pic Courtesy by: awomencentral.com