Inspiring Fashion Looks From Lakme Fashion Week 2020
This year, Lakme Fashion Week celebrated its two decades of being in fashion and also concluded showcasing some amazing styles sashayed down the ramp by many models and Bollywood actresses. Where the season was more about sustainability, there were some fashion looks which dug deep into the hearts of people plainly because they were so breathtaking. Lakme Fashion Week’s 2020’s innings didn’t miss in making a mark of its own and gave many fashion goals to women of all ages. Although Malai was the young fashion brand that took the award this time, there were some other labels as well which made an impact. Here are listed some of the fashionable looks and ideas which made divas strut prettily over the ramp in some of the fantabulous outfits for the event.
1. Designer Punit Balana’s subdued ashy pink high-waist lehenga was fit for the demure beauty, Tara Sutaria. Choli and the dupatta which accompanied the heavily embroidered lehenga was a sight to behold. In jewellery, Tara wore earrings, bangles and a ring with her outfit. This marked the season’s most fashionable look and colour in ethnic wear, blatantly inspiring for the fashion world. With a full-sleeves top which was really unique. Label SVA by Sonam and Paras Modi created this deep blue and nude shades of striped beauty all over the lehenga, paired with dainty earrings on Alaya.
2. Off-shoulder top with a basket weave paired with black pants made Shraddha Kapoor look like a contemporary idol. Designers Pankaj and Nidhi made quite a mark with their twist on the interesting mix of Indo-western style that is so fitting for any modern-day woman. Off-shoulders and a beautiful melange of Indian with western fashion is another inspiring take on the style to follow this season. Actress Soha Ali Khan was also seen displaying a creative take on off-shoulder and long skirt mix, a lovely combination put together by designer Shahin Mannan. Monogrammed stripes over the skirt and the matching brassiere top with a hint of orange, pink and yellow hues over the combo was a modern-age clothing dream come true.
3. Label Nirmooha had actress Esha Gupta display their glorious mini skirt and bralette combination created with pastel floral designs all over the creation. An Organza jacket also was a part of this very ravishing outfit. Hair clips were the perfect accessory for such nude beauty-kind-of dress inspiration.
4. Gowns are evergreen no matter what season or year it is. Literally, Kareena Kapoor walked the ramp wearing an inspiring green gown by couturier Amit Aggarwal.
5. Aditi Rao Hydari’s unconventional look was one of the inspiring picks from Lakme Fashion Week 2020. The exotic-looking deep dark blue cut out dress & long tassel earrings by Ritu Kumar is meant for every daring and bold soul.
6. Shibani Dandekar, Malaika Arora, Ananya Pandey, Jhanvi Kapoor, and many other tinsel town girls rocked lehengas, gowns, dresses and Indo-western outfits from various designers at LFW 2020. This clearly means these are the most wearable worthy fashion picks to go for this year.