Must-Have Stunning Necklaces For Brides and Bridesmaids This Season
- 8th Sep 2021
- Bridal jewellery diamond ruby jewellery sets Gemstone Jewellery jewellery for bridemaids jewellery for wedding jewellery online layered pearl emerald necklace meenakari jewellery meenakari necklace moti jewellery pearl jewellery. polki diamond rani haar Stunning Necklaces For Brides and Bridesmaids temple jewellery wedding special jewellery
Indian weddings are seldom plain and boring. They are all about over-the-top arrangements. functions, outfits, decorations, and most importantly, jewellery. Leaving everything aside, the bride’s and the bridesmaid’s jewellery looks run under the radar and this is why it is essential to get the most stunning style on point for themselves. Here are listed the top necklace styles that’ll up the game for every bride and bridesmaid on a special event like a wedding.
1. Polki Diamond Set – Polki is the perfect kind of stone in jewellery to enhance the beauty of any bride and the bridesmaids. A heavy Polki Diamond Rani Haar for the bride and a delicate Polki Diamond necklace for the bridesmaids is just right.
2. Multicoloured Gemstones Necklace – Beautiful bride and her bridesmaids are like flowers, and to encourage their beauty to bloom even further, a stunning floral motif gemstone necklace for them is the pick that can never go wrong.
3. Diamonds and Rubies Set – The contrasting colours of bright diamonds and red rubies is a stunning combination for every bride and bridesmaid. Pairing a Diamonds and Rubies necklace with one’s wedding outfit is the choice one will feel proud of.
4. Layered Necklace in Pearls and Emeralds – Pearls and emerald stones look great with each other in a necklace and lend a drastic enhancing and refined look. Brides in pearls and emeralds and her bridesmaids in the same combination can be a heavenly sight to behold.
5. Multilayered Jadau Necklace – A Panchlada or a Satlada necklace for the bridesmaids and the bride is the one to go for in case one is looking to come across very posh and Maharani like on their wedding. Jadau jewellery looks rich and vibrant on anyone who wears it.
6. Rajasthani Adh Necklace With Danglers – Look every bit royalty if you are a bride and so will look your bridesmaids upon wearing a Rajasthani Adh necklace.
7. Temple Jewellery Necklace – Nothing beats Temple Jewellery necklace in the heaviness quotient. It is the most upscale and rich-looking kind of necklace one can get their hands on. Brides and bridesmaids, wear this and look like the goddess of your wedding temple.
8. Meenakari Necklace – Meenakari work is one of the most gorgeous ones in the world of jewellery. Meenakari necklace is apt for a bride and her bridesmaids as it gives a very colourful and vibrant look to the wearer. Meenakari layered necklaces are a rage in the bridal jewellery world so catch-up on it soon.
9. Pearls Necklace With Crescent Moon Pendant – A moon-shaped necklace for moon-like beauties. Brides and bridesmaids look ethereal in stunning pearls moti necklace. The best part about a pearls necklace is that it can be paired with any style and colour of the wedding outfit. Pearls are definitely evergreen and forever.