These Stylish Ways To Wear A Rani Haar Will Bring Out Your Inner Maharani, Brides!
You binge scroll through the internet, looking at those stunning Rani Haars women in the past have worn and in the present have been wearing on their special days and occasions. And you are wondering you’d like to do it too but are not sure it will look equally good as them? Then here’s how you must go about it.
Rani Haars have been the most quintessential and royal jewellery pieces worn by many queens, princesses and a style that Bollywood actresses and divas have embraced in their own lives during events and parties. Rani Haars are a little over-the-top because no one can miss seeing them when a bride or a woman wears them. The right ways of wearing Rani Haars will give you all the confidence and sheen to look the best of yourself and bring out your inner maharani which may have been snoozing all this while.
So here are the different ways of putting your Rani Haar with great style:
1. Layering – Two or three necklaces are always better than one! So, compliment that beautiful Rani Haar with the additional layering of necklaces. Think of putting on Polki and Jadau stones embellished necklaces along.
2. Choker Charm – Choker necklaces work great with Rani Haars. The choker and the Rani haar create a wonderful mix of short and long necklace styles, gracing a royal look to a bride.
3. Multiple Strings Rani Haar – Panchlada or Satlada haars are variations of Rani Haars, which means they have five or seven strings all in one necklace with the length of a Rani Haar. This probably touches the navel of the bride, the traditional style of a Rani Haar. The shortest string may have a big pendant while the other strings may have a similar design of very tiny pendants all along.
4. Collar Necklace – Rani Haar and Collar necklace do a good job at creating a stunning balance in the overall jewelled look. Collar necklaces sit very well around the neckline while the Rani Haar creates height or length on a bride wearing it.
5. Oversized Pendant Purity – Nothing like a statement design of the gigantic pendant over a Rani Haar! It is a dreamy way of making your bridal maharani look stepping up a little further than the regular royal looks.
6. The Minimal Way – If it is a Rani Haar, it doesn’t mean it has to be extremely heavy. Minimal Rani Haar designs are great for brides who don’t feel comfortable with too much going on. In fact, minimal Rani haars have the option of pearls being used in the strings, and pearls always succeed in lending a pretty look to any bride. This maintains the stand of making a bride look like a Maharani yet.
7. Matching Necklace – More often than not, brides combining necklaces and Rani Haar are two different sets of designs. But to create a fine and synchronized jewellery look, go for a Rani Haar with a similar design as that of your prime neckpiece.