Before you start participating in our web-site or using our services, we believe that you have fully read & understood the terms & conditions of our usage agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, you may not access or otherwise use the Web site.
Eligibility of users
Any individual or business organization that operates in India or outside the India & who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law is eligible to use our services. As per the Indian law user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to use our services. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member on the Web-site.
We advise our users that while accessing the Web site, they must follow/abide by the related laws. We are not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of the Web site.
This agreement applies to all users whether users are visitors, registered persons or any legal entity that access the web-site for any purpose. User(s) may use this site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and conditions applicable to such specific services shall prevail.
Amendment to users agreement
Anuradhaartjewellery.com may change, modify, add or remove portions of this User Agreement, at any time without any prior written notice to users. Your continued use of the Web-site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the amended agreement. If you do not agree with the changes you can stop using the services.
Intellectual property rights
- Anuradhaartjewellery.com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Web site and its related rights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, trade secrets and inventions, goodwill, source code, meta tags, text, content, graphics, copyrights, icons, and hyperlinks etc. You agree that you shall not use or distribute any content from the Web-site belonging to anuradaartjewellery.com without obtaining authorization from anuradhaartjewellery.com
- Anuradha art jewellery makes all out efforts to display the product on its web-site as accurately as possible. However we do not guarantee that the product visible on your screen displays accurate product color, texture or any detail.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system. Anuradha art jewellery does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service.
- The information presented here has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. Anuradha art jewellery respects these sources and is in no way trying to infringe on the respective copyrights or businesses of these entities. Anuradha art jewellery reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
"anuradhaartjewellery.com", the related icons, and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Anuradha Art Jewellery in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
All content included on this site such as trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, trade secrets and inventions ,goodwill, source code, meta tags, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks etc. is the sole property of Anuradha art jewellery & it is protected by copyright. We believe that users agree that they will not copy, download & reproduce any information for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing, operating a business competing with Anuradha art jewellery, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Anuradha art jewellery content. In addition, use of the content for any purpose not specifically permitted in this agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action.
Anuradha Art Jewellery reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the Web site to paying or registered users at any time for any reason, with or without any notice. Anuradha Art Jewellery also reserves the universal right to stop access to particular users to any/all of its services/content without any prior notice/explanation in order to safeguard the interests of our web-site and/or other visitors to the Web site.
Anuradha art jewellery has a right to temporary or permanent termination of membership of any user for any of the following reasons:-
- The users breach any provisions of the terms and conditions of use agreement and/or Agreement of Web site.
- Utilize Web site to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
- Impersonate or unlawfully use another company/s name to post information or conduct business in any form.
- If it concludes that the users have provided any false information in connection with the member account, or are engaged in illegal activities.
- Any unauthorized access, use, modification, or control of the Web site data base, network or related services.
If Anuradha art jewellery terminates any user/s membership, the user/s will not have the right to re-enroll or join a new account or name unless formally invited to do so by us. In any case of termination, no membership charges (if any) will be refunded.
Registered users may be an individual or an organization who have registered their identity with us. To become registered users, users have to follow some simple procedures for their convenience so that they can easily log-in & log-out. Users have to just fill up the online registration form by giving true information like email ID, contact information etc. After that the user’s account will be create ("Account") for the particular user. Upon completion of registration the user shall be assigned a user alias ("User ID") and password ("Password") for log-in access to the Account. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Limitation of liability/ Disclaimer*
Anuradhaartjewellery.com shall not be responsible for and dis-claims all liability for any loss, liability, damage, personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage, personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction/s, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Trust is the most important aspect of trade between buyers and sellers in the marketplace and one of the important aspects of trust is fair pricing.Anuradha art jewellery strives to provide accurate product and pricing information. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Anuradha art jewellery shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at our sole discretion.
We try to accept all orders successfully placed by customers but there are some situations in which we may have to cancel your order.
Following are the situations:-
- Errors or inaccuracies in product & pricing information
- Product may be temporarily out of stock
- Limitations on quantities available for purchase
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will inform you if all or any part of your order are cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been done, the charged amount will be refunded to you as soon as possible.
Cancellations by the Customer
If we receive any cancellation notice from you before executing or shipping your order than we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. But prior to receiving your cancellation notice if your order/s have already been shipped out by us; then we will not be able to cancel the same & you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
Credit Card Details
USER/s must agree that, the credit card information provided by them should be correct & accurate.They should not use the credit card which is not legally owned by them.They must use their own credit card for all transactions. We assure that the credit card information provided by user/s will not be utilized & shared by us unless required for fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order. Anuradha art Jewellery will not be responsible or liable for any credit card fraud.
If any person is using the site fraudulently, Anuradha art jewellery reserves the right to recover the cost of goods or any other charges that occur from that person. Anuradha art jewellery also has the right to take legal action against a person who is using the site fraudulently.
Coloures of product/s
Anuradha art jewellery takes every possible effort to display the colour of products that is visible on our site as perfect as possible. Although the actual colour of a product you see on our site will depend on your computer screen or mobile screen’s resolution. We do not give any guarantee that your screen will display the product colour accurately.
We request our registered users to leave a feedback after the transaction has been completed. Feedbacks help us to improve our services as well as other user’s will be able to know your shopping experience. Please note that once you have entered your feedback; you cannot cancel it or re-enter it. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user Id. Anuradha art jewellery will not be responsible for any feedback which you have posted on our web-site. We believe that you will not post any untrue feedback on our web-site.
If your feedback receives any negative rating then Anuradha art jewellery has the right to cancel your membership.